Software Engineer with Machine Learning Exerience
South San Francisco
SwiftScale Biologics' goal is to enable 100 protein drugs to reach human trials for the cost of 10, in 1/10th of the normal timeframe. We are developing a system to produce protein drugs outside of cells and applying it to cancer, autoimmune disorder, and neurological conditions.
We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms and co-founded by professors at Cornell and Northwestern.
We are seeking a highly motivated software engineer with machine learning experience to join our team. You will work with a team of scientists and engineers on the following responsibilities and more:
• Build models to predict real-world variables of our produced proteins
• Build, deploy, and be fully responsible for code to run your models on new data
• Work with our scientists to troubleshoot models
We prioritize communication, problem solving ability, and attention to detail over formal experience. We are looking for candidates with:
• No biology experience is required, but a willingness to learn and interact with scientists is required
• 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
• 1+ year of professional machine learning experience
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication and organization skills
• A desire to learn
• Availability to work full-time hours at our South San Francisco location
• Familiarity with python statistical libraries
Our company is growing quickly. We are looking for candidates who can learn new skills, grow with the company, and work in a fast-paced environment. Open communication across our company is important to us.
We offer flexible hours and competitive salaries/benefits.
To apply, please contact careers AT swiftscalebio.com.